Amazon Entertainment

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Funny: Cajeiri in Intruder

Recently got Intruder by C.J. Cherryh via interlibrary loan. I am extremely amused by a scene that went down something like this:

Cajeiri: Woe, I will be living with my parents and their terminally uncool staff. Woe!

Cajeiri: Woe, I will also be without my grandmother who is awesome, and Lord Bren who is similarly awesome. Woe.

Cajeiri: I AM GOING TO BE BORED FOREVER.

Messenger: Your mother would like to speak with you, young sir!

Cajeiri: Woe, I am about to be lectured within an inch of my life.

Cajeiri: Which I deserve but lectures are completely the opposite of awesome.

Cajeiri's Mom: Guess what, Cajeiri? You get to decorate your own suite, with only a few specifications since we still can't trust you with antiques!

Cajeiri: O_O

Cajeiri:

O_O

Cajeiri: OMG. OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.



Of course, he is still not allowed to have a television, even if it's "educational." Cajeiri is just perfectly "like a kid" while being an alien kid.